Bloating is a buildup of gas in the stomach or intestines. It can happen anytime to anyone. There are simple remedies to get rid of bloating.
Causes of bloating –
• Food intolerance
• Decrease in LB count
• Gas processing foods
• Chronic stress or anxiety
• Inflammatory bowel disorders
• Eating too much or fast
• Imbalance in fibre intake
• Chewing gum
Tips to get rid of bloating –
1. Stop eating so many salads. Try cooking veggies or juicing or blending them.
2. Take out garlic and onions to limit fructans.
3. Eat more real foods less processed.
4. Cut out artificial sweeteners.
5. Stop eating “low calorie” “fat free” foods like rice cakes.
6. Watch fiber intake.
7. Do not have water with meals but drink loads of water.
8. Reduce salt intake.
9. Chew slowly.
10. Do cardio workout.
Approach these foods with caution if you’re prone to bloating.
- Refined foods
- Spicey meals
- Fatty foods
- Fizzy drinks & alcohol
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. Global Punjab TV does not claim responsibility for this information.