Kale or borecole is a type of cabbage with green or purple leaves, in which the central leaves do not form a head. It’s one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet! It can be eaten raw or cooked.
Health Benefits Of Kale
• High in antioxidants, fiber, carotenoids & folic acid
• Low in calories, fat, carbs & sodium
• Weight loss aid
• Helps keep skin healthy and strong
• Helps to activate detoxifying enzymes in the liver
• Boosts metabolism
• High in protein
• Protects against macular degeneration (an eye disease that causes vision loss)
• Helps in boosting immunity
• Packed with phytonutrients
• Rich in thiamine, riboflavin, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium, potassium, copper and manganese, vitamins A, C, K, and B6
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. Global Punjab TV does not claim responsibility for this information.