Health Benefits of Aloe Vera: In ancient times, aloe vera and its extracts were used for medicinal purposes. Today, researchers are discovering more advantages of this versatile plant. Because of its highly valued traditional medical practices, aloe vera is also known as a ‘miracle plant‘.
Here are some amazing benefits of aloe vera for body, skin and hair.
- Detoxify the body
- Hydrates the skin
- Lowers high cholesterol
- Supports the immune system
- Purifies blood
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Soothes arthritis pain
- Protects the body from stress
- Prevents kidney stones
- Cooling and repairing sunburn skin
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Increase the absorption of nutrients
- Strengthens gums and promotes strong and healthy teeth
- Heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract
- Prevents and treats candida infections
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance
- Helpful in curing blisters, insect bites and any allergic reactions, eczema, burns, inflammations, wounds and psoriasis
Also, Aloe vera contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E and folic acid. It provides minerals, calcium, chlorine, copper, chromium, iron, zinc, and magnesium.
Aloe Vera is also beneficial for hair as it helps boosts hair growth and nourishes hair and scalp.
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. Global Punjab TV does not claim responsibility for this information.