The goodness of ginger has often been talked about. But what about the goodness turning into tea.
Consuming fruits and veggies of all kinds has long been associated with a reduced risk of many lifestyle-related health conditions.
However, some herbs and spices may offer additional health benefits.
One such spice is Ginger.
Ginger (Adrak or Adarak in Hindi) is native to Asia and is the flowering plant of the Zingiberaceae family. It is a common part of every Indian kitchen.ALSO READ: Here Are 5 BEST Teas That You Should Try For Effective Weight Loss
Root or stem of ginger adds flavour to many types of cuisine but is also an ancient herbal remedy for a host of ailments.
Ginger has been used for millennia to spice food and treats ailments. It is loaded with health benefits.
It’s winter, there’s a chill in the air, and to fight the cold weather there’s nothing that beats the winter chill better than a piping hot cup of ginger tea.
Amazing Benefits of Drinking Ginger Tea:
- The ginger extract will able to significantly reduce knee pain caused by osteoarthritis.
- Vitamins, minerals and amino acids in ginger tea can improve blood circulation.
- Ginger improves blood sugar as well as insulin resistance in people with diabetes.
- Ginger can help promote proper digestion by preventing indigestion and stomach ulcers.
- A cup of ginger tea is a great help to kick up fat burning and help weight loss.
- Ginger tea has calming properties that may help lower your stress and tension.
- Ginger root also has power antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Ginger had been used as a natural remedy for nausea, motion and sickness.
Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan suggests that once can stay safe from harsh winter by using fresh ginger, also called ‘Vishwabheshaja’ or ‘universal medicine’ in Ayurveda.
#EatRightIndia@fssaiindia pic.twitter.com/eTVYfx7atG — Dr Harsh Vardhan (@drharshvardhan) December 18, 2019
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. Global Punjab TV does not claim responsibility for this information.