Health Benefits –
• Restores radiance to skin.
• Stimulates circulation.
• Eliminates toxins.
• Rejuvenates the nervous system.
• Boosts elasticity.
• Removes dead skin, revealing a fresh glow.
• Can smooth cellulite.
• Relieves stress by reducing muscle tension.
• Brightens skin.
• Increases circulation to eliminate metabolic waste + energizes
• Choose a brush with natural fibers. A handle helps!
• Brush skin once a day, ideally before a shower.
• Use long, upward strokes. From feet up legs, from hands to shoulders, upwards on the torso. Always towards the heart!
• Brush several times in each area, overlapping strokes.
• Avoid any broken skin. It is normal for skin to turn slightly pinkish red.
• Clean brush once a week using soap and water.
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. Global Punjab TV does not claim responsibility for this information.